In most cases no but we may need to replace your strike with an electrical one. However, if we are using a Nuki we may need to change your key cylinder to ensure that the Nuki can grip and turn the cylinder. In this situation, we will always provide spares and guide you as to how you can get some more cut.

Did this answer your question?