When someone rings your doorbell
- When your doorbell rings, the blue light next to the pick up/hang up button will start to flash. Press the pick-up/hang up button at the bottom right of the device once to be able to speak to the person outside.
- The microphone is located within the casing of Klevio, so you will be able to speak directly at the intercom. Hold down the mute button on the middle right if you don’t want them to hear you speaking, and release it so they can hear you again. You’ll know that they can hear you because a solid blue light in the center of device where the microphone grill is will come on.
- Press the relevant door button on the left hand side to unlock the door and let them inIn properties with a single entrance door, your door will typically be connected to Door 2 (middle left button)
- In properties with a communal entrance, the communal front door is usually Door 1 (top left button) and the door to your personal property is usually Door 2 (middle left button)
- Press the pick-up/hang-up button again to disconnect the microphone and end the interaction - your device will now be back in its inactive state. Please note that if you don’t do this, your microphone will remain active for a short while and there’s a chance people outside will be able to hear what you’re saying inside.