Here are the instructions to reconnect Klevio if your wifi credentials have been changed.
- Simply plug the mini hub into your new router instead of your old one, reboot it, wait 2 minutes, reboot Klevio, and you should be good to go
2) Point Klevio at your new router instead using the following steps:
- Hold the top right settings buttons for 3 seconds - it will flash blue
- Once it turns solid, it has set up a wifi hotspot called 'Klevio' - connect to this from your phone/laptop with password 'KlevioConnect'
- In a browser, navigate to web page 'www.klevio.zone' and enter your new wifi credentials
- Wait for the blue light to stop flashing, wait another ~20 seconds, then reboot (double press on the black power switch underneath on the right)
If you get completely stuck just let us know, hope this helps!