When someone rings your doorbell
- When your doorbell rings, the blue light next to the pick up/hang up button will start to flash. Press the pick-up/hang up button at the bottom right of the device once to be able to speak to the person outside.
- The microphone is located within the casing of Klevio, so you will be able to speak directly at the intercom. You’ll know that they can hear you because a solid orange light on the bottom right phone symbol.
- Press the relevant door button on the left hand side to unlock the door and let them in. In properties with a single entrance door, your door will typically be connected to Door 2 (bottom left button)
- In properties with a communal entrance, the communal front door is usually Door 1 (top left button) and the door to your personal property is usually Door 2 (bottom left button)
- Hang-up with the top right hang up symbol - your device will now be back in its inactive state.