If you have changed your home wifi settings or are using a new router
- Hold the top right settings buttons for 3 seconds - it will begin to flash blue.
- Wait a few seconds for the blue light to turn solid. At this point, Klevio has set up a wifi hotspot called 'Klevio' which you can connect to from your phone/laptop with password 'KlevioConnect'
To connect to the hotspot, you can also scan the QR code below:
- Once connected to the Klevio network, open a browser and navigate to web page 'klevio.zone'
- On this page you can re-enter your new home wifi credentials for Klevio to use, then tap ‘Submit’
- After a few seconds, the blue light should flash briefly then switch off and your Klevio should come back online