If you have changed your home wifi settings or are using a new router
- Press and hold the config button on the back right of the device for 3 second.
- At this point, the left two lights will flash orange and blue - once they go pink this means Klevio has set up a WiFi hotspot called 'Klevio' which you can connect to from your phone/laptop with password 'KlevioConnect'
To connect to the hotspot, you can also scan the QR code below:
- Once connected to the Klevio network, open a browser and navigate to web page 'klevio.zone'
- On this page you can re-enter your new home wifi credentials for Klevio to use, then tap ‘Submit’
- After a few seconds, the blue and orange lights should flash briefly then switch off and your Klevio should come back online